Salaries

The hornets just signed Bobby Phills for 7 years at $33 million! Now =
this is just getting out of hand, I mean, what does Phills do to get =
close to 5 million a year. He is a good defender and is a very solid =
player, but why should he get 33 million. I am starting to think that =
the Travis Knight signing will be great for the next couple of years =
until the end of 2000, but then he will piss off when he gets to his =
prime. The only salaries that make sense to me are- Kemp's, Pippen's and =
Mitch Richmond's, even though Kemp is having a big whinge.
Ad