Needed info.

Has anyone posting a message received an encoded message from the =
Postmaster, noting that my mail is going nowhere, when in fact I receive =
said message and have received some feedback on my messages.  This has =
happened both times I have posted messages, and will probably again now. =
 Who is this Postmaster at "The Spa".  I have returned a message to the =
all knowing being with no reply.  Maybe the detailed encoded messages =
are plans to build a space ship to beam me to some alien web sight, such =
as those supported by the Lakers.  I am sure I don't want to know.

On a more simple topic.  I have been receiving these messages from igtc =
for many months, and I am challenged to explain how I became so lucky to =
have been put on board.  I have a good friend who wants to sign on, but =
I can't remember how I found my way to this service.  Did I sign-up =
through a Celtics, Globe or other sports related page.  I am here, but =
my journey is not clear.  If someone can answer this question, please =
enlighten me.  Be kind.

The last note for the those who responded to my posting last week on the =
friendly bet regarding the Celtics future success,  I did not include =
the Spurs on my lists, due to my feeling that unfortunately I believe =
David Robinson will not ever return to his former glory.  The feeling in =
San Antonio, I have heard is that is injury could be easily aggravated =
causing great concern for the Spurs short term success potential at =
least.  Mr. Robinson is one of my favorites, mainly for his character =
and all, and I wish him and the Spurs the best.
By the way, Mark and his response shows great in-depth thinking as to =
the near future success of the league.  With this talent please comment =
in detail on the short/long term success of the Celtics with regards to =
each of their acquisitions this summer, and where do we go from here.  =
Thank you.