PIPPIN

Hi.  Just read a post about Pippin's foot injury being more serious than
previously thought.  Sounds a little like Kevin McHale, doesn't it?
Playing in the finals on that bad foot.  Pretty much is what ended his
career.  If you will recall, when the Pippin deal was being discussed, I
said I thought Pippin would be injury prone from now on.  For whatever
reason it didn't, I'm glad the deal for him didn't go through.  I was
glad anyway, because I didn't want him, but now I'm really glad.  Just
what the Celts didn't need, another bench sitter earning megabucks.

Another thought - I have never wanted to subscribe to HBO, but this is
the second time in a month I've wished we had it, however briefly.  The
second time to have seen Rick Fox.
Dorine