Re: celtsontv

Hi  Mark,

I purchased a DSS dish for my parents last Christmas, with the ulterior
motive of getting to watch the C's.  My parents have Direct TV and after
purchasing the NBA league pass, I got half a season for 99 dollars, I
saw every Celtic game.  Sportshannel New England is part of Direct TV's
sports package, too.  The home games were with SCNE's announcers, and
away games were, I believe, the home teams announcers.  They won't
guarantee every game, but I didn't miss one last year.

About the ESPN thing.  I saw it and was unimpressed with the way the
media is trying to already undermine Pitino and the Celtics.

Adam Litchy