cap information

     Lots of complaints about the long term deals for Massenburg, DeClerque
(sp?) and Bowen.  Would someone more knowledgeable than I please list the
team as it now stands, with length of deals, escape clauses, etc?  I'm just
sorta wondering if the team might be set for two or three years, at which
point lots of folks become free agents, thus potentially opening a lot of cap
room all at once.
     FWIW, I agree with those who say the Knight signing is a good one.  I
especially liked the comment that we're getting a bargain is he's more than
one fifth the player Shaq is.
      Let's start the season next month!