Normally I don't like extended discussion on hypothetical trades, but I
haven't heard anyone suggest that we trade our future number one draft
picks. I think Jerry Krause would be open to that concept as a way of
moving Pippen after Jordan's is signed up. Of course, this makes the
trade dicey since if the trade doesn't work out, we're really cooked,
but if it does, our draft picks have less value.

- - tom