Re: Celtics Preview

<< This assessment of the Celtics is totally ludicrous.  1st of all we have
the
 best coach in basketball.  2nd of all we will have great team chemistry.
 3rd
 of all the Celtics management team knows what their doing.  Our rookies will

 shine, our full court press will terrorize the league, and Antoine Walker
will
 be an all-star.  45 wins Celtics fans.

 Lance
 Martinez, CA

 ps. prediction - Celtics will kick Bulls butt in season opener...A BLOW
OUT!!!

Now THAT'S what I like to hear, Lance!  But, do you think we will get that
"team chemistry" thing down right away?  I figured we might struggle a little
in the first 25 games or so with that very thing (looking great some
nights...bad others).  I agree we have a good chance to catch the Bulls
sleeping in just the type of game the don't want to play, but I thought a few
growing pains in the first half would hold us down to 39 wins or so.  Good
take on Walker...now that he's put up some numbers and made first team
all-rookie, folks will be looking at him.  I hope the league is looking
forward to 48 MINUTES OF TORTURE!

Jim Meyer
Tucson, AZ