Re: Jayson Williams

> --
>
> Do you think that the NEts will be more willing to get rid of Jayson
Williams since the recent problems, and what do you think it would take or
would they take anything just to get rid of him. Maybe a Barros and Minor
package for Williams.-Tony

Jayson makes about $2-$3M and Barros & Minor about $5M-$6M.  The deal could
not work unless both were under the cap I believe.  The Nets already have
Gill, Kittles, and will re-sign Cassell so I don't think they need a couple
of underachieving guards.  It seems now we need a backup point more than
anything with the recent forward signings although we still don't have a
real physical center.