Re: May, Walsh, etc.

RSMALL@clarku.edu wrote:

> >Bird is employed by the Celtics. Don't the Pacers need permission
> to talk
> >to him? Just wondering...

They do have permission.

You know what? I am tired of Bird. Just because he was a superstar, he
thinks he's a hotshot. He won't change anything. Like M.L. said, he came
out of nowhere (knowing the C's can get potential good talented
players)  and try to jump on board. I'm sorry, it just doesn't work that
way. You have to rebuild just like every one else. This guy have no
coaching or GM experience, but he had the nerve to criticize someone
else's job.

Fly away. I rather have McHale as GM. He did what he was suppose to do.
He didn't talk & talk & talk.

Brown as coach? I don't know if I'd hire him if I was GM. Pitino, yes.
Don't just change just for the sake of changing. Antoine Walker agrees,
a new coach doesn't neccessarily mean a better record. Anybody who knows
basketball and can motivate their players can coach a team. The record
depends on what talented players they have. If M.L. or D.J. were to
coach the Bulls, they would be praised for their coaching job.

Tom: "The business lost $52 million this year."
Joe: "They earn the most money in the past."
Tom: "But last year they also lost $40 million"
Joe: "They earn the most money in the past."

Get my point?