	What about those playoffs, I mean the only series that seems
interesting right now is the Sonic/Sun series in the West, and the
Pistons/Hawks series in the East, the rest look like sweeps, but then
again this is just the 1st round so I guess this is to be expected. How
about that report on Larry Bird possibly coaching the Indiana Pacers next
year. I can believe it, afterall Larry is from Indiana and the pacers are
probable looking for something to lift the team and the fans up. I would
still like to see Larry in the Celtic front office, but that might not be
a possibility after this year.

						Jerry
						jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu