wilt

I have a question to all those Wilt backers, which I am not, I put him
behind Olajuwon, Russell, Jabbar and possibly depending on the rest of
their careers Robinson and O'neal. My question is how come Wilt doesn't
dominate the playoff record books as he does the regular season.  You can
say it is because he wasn't on very good teams but remember Jordan had 63
on a very weak Chicago team.  When you look at the top playoff scorers I
believe Wilt is on there with 50 some points and I believe third overall
but for a man who averaged 50 a game for an entire season his playoff
performance doesn't seem to great. A great comparison is O'Neal and Wilt.
If Oneal played 30 years or so ago he would have just pushed his way to
the basket and would have scored at will, which is what Wilt did.  Oneal
does overpower people today but it is just not as easy as it would have
been in the fifties and sixties.  His average surely would have been more
than the 26 or so he averages now.

All this talk of Wilts greatness but where was he in the money games or
series?

 Christopher R. Gee