Re: Donnie Walsh

hmmm...as far as im concerned, larry bird will forever come to mind when i
think of the celts, but im not convinced that hes ready to coach _quite_
yet. maybe this is the wrong mailing list to admit this on, but magic is my
favorite player of all time, and i think even the most die-hard celtic fans
would have to admit that his basketball instincts arent that shabby...yet
look what happened when he tried to coach the lakers two years ago.
great player doesnt necessarily mean great coach...id rather bird spent a
few more years in the front office or as special assistant whatever before
taking the reins.