Fox....is gone !!

Globe says that Fox has opted for free agency. No wonder that
ML was trying to trade him before the deadline. Well it is sad
to see a calming and positive influence in the locker room
depart...but we do get his cap money to use for our new guys
and even our soon-to-be-guys (Duncan etc.).

I guess Wesley to be the captain if he re-signs with the team.
Will he accept the Celts offer whenever he gets it ?

For some reason, I am not at all in support of Larry Brown
being the Celts coach. He will ditch Celts after a couple of
years and put the team in a turmoil....but Larry Bird seems
to be obsessed with the idea of Brown being the coach....
Also mentioned was Kansas coach Williams.....that could be the
better choice though he has no Pro-experience. But he was an
asst. to Dean Smith who coaches more like an NBA coach.

All said, DJ or Westphal might end up being the Celts coach.

 Waiting impatiently for the draft & coach & GM.
					Sashi Kumar

PS: Thanks to BILL COOPER for his great game reports.
    Come back next year with happier and winning reports
    please, Bill..........Sashi.