Re: fans chumps

At 08:48 PM 4/23/97 -0400, Caleb J. McArthur wrote:
>On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, Jon Michael Hamm wrote:
>
>> Though they didn't win the title, what about the 1993 Phoenix Suns? Sure
>> they had Barkley, but they had to trade to get him.
>
>Or the Sonics.  Kemp was a #16 what was Payton?  Getting there doesn't
>count though since the West is weak.

Well, Payton was the #2 overall pick in 1990, behind Coleman. Also, though
he was acquired by trade, Sam Perkins was the 4th overall pick in 1984.

Your assessment of the West is pretty much right...

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."