Re: The master plan!

> available anyway.  There is no point in debating Mercer as a Celtic.  We
> cannot get the second pick, and we would not pick Mercer over Duncan with the

If the first ping pong ball is San Antonio and the second ping pong ball
is boston, then boston gets the second pick.  The first *three* pciks are
by loterry, boston can get anyone of them.  Vancouver can't get the first
pick, but that does not mean they are guaranteed the second pick.  They
only get the second pick if their ping pong ball comes out first or
second.  But I like your trading down ideas.

> first. Battie will go third in almost any scenario, unless he doesn't come
> out.  Van Horn is dropping out of the top six picks, leaving players like
> Thomas and Foyle available at six.

I think he will go 6th after Duncan, Mercer, Battie, Foyle, and Thomas.
Who else do you have ahead of KVH?  Billups?  McGrady?

> As for free agents, I would make Wesley a top priority, whatever it takes
> within reason to resign him.  Conlon is also a keeper in my opinion, if for

Agreed.

I also agree that they should cut Day.  But w.r.t. Fox, i think they
should sign him and perhaps trade him, but should not let him go.

Caleb