RE: The master plan!

>Mercer will be taken second, so he will not be available anyway.  There is
>no point in debating Mercer as a Celtic.  We cannot get the second pick,
>and we would not pick Mercer over Duncan with the first.

The Celtics CAN get the second pick via the lottery with either their own
pick or Dallas' pick.

The odds are tricky to calculate, however, because if either Toronto or
Vancouver get th first pick they get bumped down to the second pick.
It would probably take me until May 18th to calculate the odds of the
Celtics getting the #2 pick.

Charles