Re: Sportszone Rookie of the Year Voting (fwd)

No I don't have to admit it, because its not true.  Walker is better than
both Rahim and Marbury.  He is not as good as iversen, but he certainly
doesn't have as bad of an attitude as Iversen does.

Tim

>I think they all deserve their positions/standings. I am not saying I
>don't like Walker, but truly what other place do you see him besides
>4th? Walker is very talented, but Shareef Abdur-Rahim is much better.
>Marbury and Iverson are both more athletic and more talented than
>Walker. Don't automatically give him the Rookie of the Year award simply
>because he's a Celtic and you're a fan of the Celtics. Sometimes you
>have to admit the truth. If Iverson, Marbury, & Rahim weren't in the
>league this year, then the award will definitely go to Walker.

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html