Re: Report, Draft

In today's Boston Globe, Bird said he has heard nothing about the status of the
team, and ML. I hope that the report was true, I would love to see Brown and
Bird running the show, but until I see it in writing, or on Sportscenter, I will
not be happy. As for the draft, I wanted to put in my input. The following are
the players I would take in the draft, and the ones I wouldnt.

I would take:
Duncan
Van Horn
Foyle
Billups
D. Anderson

I defidnetly would not take:

Mercer
Thomas
McGrady
Fortson

I don't like Mercer, and Thomas's attitude. McGrady is a maybe, I haven't heard
or seen him play, therefore I wouldn't. And Fortson will be a bumb. If we take
Derek Anderson, IO hope it would after trading down to clear cap room. I would
take Duncan 1, and Either Van Horn, Foyle, or Billups with the 5th, 6th, 7th
pick, where ever we end up. I think the draft will go like this.

Boston-Duncan
Vancouver-Mercer
San Antonio-Thomas
Denver-Billups
Philadelphia-Foyle/Van Horn
Boston-Foyle/Van Horn

Lets hope we never have to go through a year like we just did again!

- -Derek-