Re: Out of your mind, indeed

I agree with Jon on this one.  I think the Bulls will be beaten by either
the Heat or the Knicks.  And unlike Jon I correctly predicted just about
every teams season.  There were a few glaring mistakes though, like San
Antonio winning their division!

Tim

>Regardless of what you mean, you must be NUTS to think that the $80M
>backcourt of Childs and Houston are getting anywhere in the playoffs.
>So the Nix eked out a win against a depleted Bulls team with nothing to
>play for.  Yahoo.  The Bulls are vulnerable this year, but only to the
>Rockets, Jazz and (as much as it galls me to admit it) the Rileys.  The
>Nix have had it.  They'll be lucky to survive Charlotte.

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html