M.L.

I think Mr. Carr has served the cause of getting the celtics to a point
where there is hope in sight.  His stepping down has the proper timing.
He has drafted the best small forward ( Walker ) for years to come, The
best future center (Duncan), and  probably  a great power forward in Van
Horn or Tim Thomas.  I think for all of the large  salaries  that he
passed out, the future is still bright.  After the draft in June will
anybody say I wish M.L. had won 35 games and we could have drafted Scott
Pollard until of Tim Duncan.  So as M.L. departs, I want to say thanks
M.L. for the Montross deal and for not winning 35 games.  To the new
administration good luck because the foundation is there.