Re:

It's a risk worth taking because a team comprising of Duncan, Dino, Walker,
Thomas, Jackson, Wesley and Williams have to underachieve big time to be in
the lottery and even if they do it will be close to 10+th pick. Now won't
you give away a 10th pick for Jackson/Kendall Gill + also clear some
deadwood, I would.
                                                        - Mishra