Thomas

I know some people don't like Tim Thomas because he isn't a strong and
powerful forward, but I for one like him.  Thomas doesn't play around the
basket.  He plays around the perimeter and has a pretty good jump shot.  He
also is very quick and can take the bigger and slower forwards to the basket
and when a team puts a smaller player on him, he can post them up and score
easily.  Being tall, quick, and having a good shot are very good qualities,
and if he is available I think we should take him with the Dallas pick.

What are everyone's thoughts on Thomas.  I would like to hear him.

Thanks
Jason