Tim Thomas

ESPNET reports that Villanova's Thomas is going NBA. He is
PF, 6'9 1/2 and pretty strong at 260(or 250?). So what is
the chance or sensibility of taking him at 5 or 6, the Mavs
pick? According Leventhal's stats or projections, both Foyle
and Thomas will still be available.

In my view we could go for Thomas (hoping for Duncan with #1)
and then move Walker back to SF where he truly belongs. Then
Williams could be the explosive 6th man (McHale/Hondo clone).

Fox most probably will opt out as per the Canadaian media.
			Sashi.