	Hey, did you check out the College Bachelor's Magazine yet. What
did you think of my article? I am so ready for it to be Friday so that my
Political Science Test is over and so that the trip to Magic Mountain is
nearer...This Saturday is Magic Mountain day. Then no tests the following
week...Then the trip to Disneyland...Then a test, bummer...Then the
banquets start and the party afterward...Then it is time for
Chappypalooza...then finals.
	Congrats, on the girlfriend. And instead of sending them to me, if
you could drop them off to my mom, becaus eshe has to send me a bunch of
papers and stuff for school. Thanks for the help. I better go, I need to
finish some homework before class starts...Take it easy.

						Life is busy....,
							Jerry