Re: final few games

I think so far your draft preview most the most sense. You really think
McGrady will go that high?  It takes a lot for  a  GM to put his job on the
line and not take a safe bet like Jamison.  I like McGrady too, from what I
hear.  The truth is that where we're picking, its very hard to fuck up,
unless you draft a seven footer with that idiotic "you can't teach height"
mentality.  But all the big men in this draft are good where we are.  The
biggest question mark is billups. He could be the next Penny, or he could
struggle.  I doubt we would take him in any case -- unless Bird was in
charge.  Billups is just the kind of player Bird loves.  You'll remember bird
liked Penny best in the 93 draft.  He loves  a basketball player.