Re: COMMENTS

> > Todd is just trying to showcase himself for free agency this off
season.
> > He has never been consistent even at Arkansas, very reminiscent of
Scotty
> > Thurman one dimensional.
>
> Todd Day is not one dimensional. He can score, pass, rebound, and play
> D.  I admit that he is streaky, but if he could fix that up he could be
> a huge player.  I really like this guy and I think the Celtics will be
> making a big mistake if they let him go.
>
> Tim

Are we talking about the same Todd Day ???  I don't ever recall hearing
Todd Day's name & defense in the same sentence.  Our 2 guards have given up
35 points plus to Sprewell, Rider (whom we could have swapped for Brown
last year), Stackhouse, Richmond, on about 6 or 7 occasions this year, and
I think we rate the lowest in the league on defense.  Day has been in the
league for too long to expect a change now.  You can't teach an old dog new
tricks.  If he had that much potential Milwaukee would not have moved him
for an undersized point guard, with a long contract who can't shoot. We
could have picked up a good young scoring free agent like Latrell Sprewell,
or picked up Voshon Lenard for nothing if we had not been stuck with all
these 2 guards that are either undersized or have incomplete games.