Re:What do we think of this?

I agree that this is a really disturbing article. I also agree that it seems
that Pitino does really want the job but he wants the front office cleared
out and perhaps Bird in their place. Perhaps this is why he outwardly says he
wants to stay at Kentucky but more privately he is telling people he would
come if the front office changes. He is speaking out of both sides of his
mouth. He must have been watching the master, our President, for the last 6
years<g>........