Re: Not Gonna Do It

> Pitino, on a visit to WBZ Radio's studios, said he is
>100 percent certain he'll return to coach Kentucky for his ninth season and
>promised he wouldn't do what former Notre Dame football coach Lou
>Holtz and former University of Massachusetts basketball coach
>John Calipari did - say one thing and do the opposite.``I can honestly say
>I >will be back at Kentucky,'' said Pitino.

Maybe I spoke too soon about Aunt Bea coming to Boston. It sure doesn't
sound like it. What do you all think? And...now that Larry has started this
thing, doesn't he have to finish it? I mean, it's pretty obvious to the
players that ML's out of here. The Celtics can't bring this guy back next
year, can they? Who's going to want to play for him now? ( I know, I
know..you're all thinking, who played for him this year? You little....)
And...isn't DJ out of the question too? I mean, they've contacted Rick
Pitino and Larry Brown. Isn't it kind of obvious to the players, especially
after Bird's "cleaning house" remark, that anyone in-house is unacceptable?
I'll say it again...I hope to Christ Opie knows what he's doing.

Paul M.