Draft order?

I can't wait two weeks to see a draft order list?  Does anyone have a
tentative list for the first round--esp. to see who has two picks?   I think
that,  if we get Duncan, we should consider looping down via a draft
order trade (and try to dump Dee or Dana or someone).  Reasoning:  we
need a shooting guard but #6 is too high for Willoughby or Seals or even
Anderson; if we go big, we could still get a Cato or someone; that way,
we could get, say, a Willoughby and Cato in the mid to late first round
and have them instead of a Thomas or Billups or whoever at #6.

If we did that, I would even let Dino or Fox be the bait in order to make a
deal.  We're not going to get a steal in a trade, but with the Dallas pick we
have great leverage.

Go Philly!

Gene