FUTURE

Hi, all
	Just a few thoughts, late this evening, after catching up on all the
mail.  Pervis has to go.  He's never going to be healthy, IMO, and is
just earning lots of money for bench sitting.  Too bad.  He was a good
one - very sad.  Just one of those fragile players.
	In last night's pregame, Tommy Heinsohn said Fox and Wesley were the
nucleous of this team and if the Celts don't keep them it'll be like
starting all over from scratch.  He was quite vehement about it.  I
agree with him, and have, all along.  They're also true Celts.  I also
still think we need to keep both Walker and Williams.  Williams could be
the next really great sixth man.  He has great moves under the basket.
He either gets the basket or gets fouled.  No question we need Duncan, a
backup point guard, hopefully with some height, and a shooter.  I
believe we do have some of the players necessary for a good team.  We do
not have to get rid of those four.  And frankly, I don't think the Celts
will get rid of any of them if they have a choice.
	Incidentally, someone knocked the Celtics' logo.  Funny that most of
you wouldn't want the uniforms changed or lots of other things but you'd
get rid of the logo.  Did you know that Red's brother designed that
logo?  Red would be highly upset if they changed it.  And what better
logo could they have?  I love that logo.
	Dorine