Sacramento

What the hell is going on here?  I find this rumor incredibly disturbing, and
it isn't being addressed by the Globe or anyone else, including ESPN or any
other sports organ. Are we ahead of them, or is there nothing to it.  I heard
the rumor reported tuesday night on Chicago sportschannel.  Is this a bird
move to goose Gaston, or what?  Is Larry overplaying his hand, or has he
overplayed it?  Why do so many sources say boston is a done deal?  What's
going on?  I suggest we all do some searching on this -- it's a lot more
interesting a topic to me these days then speculations about Antonio Daniels
and a bunch of other players we aren't going to select with a top six pick.