M.L.

I agree wholeheartedly with Rick. I also have this tidbit to add: remember
when Towel-Boy offered a first-rounder just to talk to Jordan about coming
out of retirement? Even if he was talking out of his ass, what would have
happened if the Bulls had taken him up on the deal and MJ stayed with them
anyway? We'd be looking at a juggernaut with Walker or (gasp) this year's
pick for the future, and M.L. would have been shot dead in the street.
Hey.....

- -Jeremy

> From: Rick MacDonald <rsm@shore.net>
> Subject: Re: M.L. vs. Larry / "one good move..."

<snip>
>-  I have never seen him scream , he is always too busy joking with the
> opposing players, and fans to scream about anything.
>-  You couldn't find a bigger moron on the planet. I'm sure he is a very
> intelligent guy.. he just can't coach.
>-  No, we can and should rightfully thank ML if we get Duncan..If we do,
> it will be because of his coaching ability. There is not another coach
> in the world who could have done as poorly with this talent as he has
> done.

> Rick
<snip>