bullets

Someone mentioned that a Walker/Jamison tandem could be like Howard/Webber
which reminded of something I wanted to say but forgot.  Howard/Webber are
way overrated and I don't want Walker/Jamison to resemble them at all.
Washington isn't even in the playoffs, let alone playing .500 ball.  They
have way too mauch talent to be there.  They have great supprting cast
and role players so I think it is appropriate to put the blame on
Webber/Howard.  In kills me to know that both these players have already
been involved in two ridiculous situations in which one got a coach fired
and the other had 2 100 million dollar contracts.  They are extremely
overpaid and overrated, and they have been in the league long enough to
blame it on inexperience. There is no excuses anymore for them not
winning.  If anyone wonders what has gone wrong with the nba, all you have
to look at is the Washington Bullets to see young immature babies holding
out because they don't get along with the coach, or getting paid based on
potential and not production, or demanding this or that.  These players
are ruining the league.  They haven't accomplished anything in the league
and they are both two of the highest paid players.  As you can see this is
a sore spot of mine.

Christopher R. Gee