Dallas Pick

	In regards to the Dallas Pick, I say we trade the pick and maybe
Dana Barros to Milwaukee for Vin Baker and their pick. Vin Baker is a
proven power forward and is a very consistent player which is exactly what
the Celtic's need. At the same time we would be freeing up big money to
sign Duncan and others with Barros's salary. Milwaukee will take this too,
since they are struggling as usual, and their lottery pick will not be
anywhere good enough to help turn their team around.

Our Lineup:

1. David Wesley
2. Greg Minor
3. Antoine Walker
4. Vin Baker
5. Tim Duncan

Key Bench Players: Rick Fox, Eric Williams, Dino Radja, Todd Day...

Then we could always pick up a player like a Brevin Knight or Jacque
Vaughn with the Milwaukee pick, since they will probably both still be
available. It looks like alot of teams are looking to go BIG this year.

Our full lineup:

1. David Wesley           Backup: Brevin Knight/Jacque Vaughn
2. Greg Minor             Backup: Todd Day
3. Antoine Walker         Backup: Eric Williams
4. Vin Baker              Backup: Dino Radja
5. Tim Duncan             Backup: Pervis Ellison

Other Bench Players: Rick Fox, Marty Conlon, Dee Brown...

I guess the philosophy I am looking at is why take a chance, even if it is
a small one, when you can get a proven player like Vin Baker, who is still
very young, wants to play for the Celtics, and is a steady consistent
player.

						Jerry Lawson
						jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu